Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crockpot Chicken

I am so excited about this recipe! It is SO easy and SO delicious and if you are a busy mom, I think you’ll agree.  The best part is that you don’t even have to unthaw the chicken.

Ingredients:
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen)
4 oz. cream cheese
1 pkt. Italian dressing mix
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup

Sprinkle Italian dressing mix on frozen chicken and place in crockpot on low for 6-8 hours.  Do not add any water.  Break up chicken.  Add cream cheese and 2 of the 3 cans of soup (your choice) and let cook 1 to 2 more hours. Serve over noodles or rice.

Note: I used 1 can cream of chicken and 1 can cream of chicken and mushroom and it was delicious.  I also cooked on low for 6 1/2 hours and then almost 2 after I put in the soups. I served it over buttered egg noodles…yummy!
This is going to appear many times; I can’t believe I’ve been living without it!

1 comment:

  1. oh im going to have to try this!~ yum!
    If by any chance you get a second to check me out I would love you too! I have an amazing giveaway going on and one every Monday! So hope you want to stick around and follow me :)

    littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete