Sunday, January 17, 2010

Edible Snowballs

While playing outside yesterday, I threw a small snowball at my 3 year old. It didn't take me long to realize that he didn't know what a snowball was and based on the look on his face, he certainly didn't know why I was throwing it at him. So I explained it which led to an idea..making snowballs!

Edible Snowballs


Supplies:

3/4 c. peanut butter
1/2 c. honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. oatmeal
1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs
powdered sugar



Directions: Mix until well blended.  Form into balls.  Roll in powdered sugar. Eat-yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I just made these yesterday, super sweet, but the kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should link this up to Kids In the Kitchen next Thursday, hosted on my blog. Its a great idea! Love your little blog you have goin here!

    ReplyDelete