Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pasta Snowflake

I debated whether or not to blog about this craft, because well…it didn’t turn out anything like I planned. But oh well-I’ll know for next time!IMG_3148
Supplies:
Wagon wheel pasta (we used Fiora b/c I that’s all I could find)
White spray paint
glue
White glitter (optional)
Snowflake template from here ( cut it out beforehand)
Blue construction paper
Directions: Spray paint the pasta white. Sprinkle with glitter while still wet. Glue onto snowflake template.
IMG_3146      IMG_3147
So what was the part that didn’t work you ask? The spray paint did NOT stick to the pasta. I had no idea on that one. So as you can see, we had to imagine that the pasta was white. But…G didn’t seem to mind at all, AND it kept him gluing away for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment