Friday, May 7, 2010

A little Embarrassed…

Well if there is still anybody reading this, obviously there must be some kind of explanation why I haven’t posted in a VERY long time. Here is the reason!

IMG_3323
Yes, you are correct. We are expecting a new addition to our family in October. We are so very excited and blessed.

We found out Valentine’s Day weekend and to be completely honest, the next 3 months were..well, very difficult. I was extremely sick, tired and just overall a mess. It took a lot of effort for me to just keep the household functioning and so blogging took a back seat. Well okay, it wasn’t even in the car!  But I am feeling now (at 16 weeks) MUCH  MUCH better and more like my old self. I really hope to continue blogging because I really do enjoy it. So stay tuned; I really hope to blog at least a few times a week. And Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mothers out there!

7 comments:

  1. Awww! Congratulations! I get to have my third baby in August. :) Even though I wasn't sick this time I was worn out and layed around like crazy. My blog took a backseat as well. An October baby! I always wanted one! Enjoy your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!

    I'm blog walking with the TOS Crew...love your site!

    Once Kristen and IT get the code for me to add Google Friend Connect to my site...hopefully you'll follow me too!

    Have a blessed day in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!
    I am also on the TOS crew, and I lok forward to getting to know you more this year!
    have fun with the new baby! I want a new baby! HAHA

    ReplyDelete