Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Today my little Colin turned 2. Let me tell you, it feels like he’s been 2 for about 3 months now. He is my spunky, fearless little daredevil and already I’ve caught myself saying “the terrible twos are upon us”….he has a mind of his own and he wants what he wants, when he wants it. Hopefully someday that strong personality will be of good use to him.

Just for fun, here are a few pics of the day he was born.

IMG_1737 IMG_1735new

and him at 1 year…

IMG_2478 IMG_2551

and now at 2 years old…

IMG_3570 IMG_3577

IMG_3573 IMG_35842

Mommy loves you “Colin-boy”…mwaaa!!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! My Princess Magpie turns 2 on July 22!

    I am late joining in the stroll so I thought I would join the TOS Crew Blog Walk and drop by and visit your lovely blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the same cake that Franklin had for his 3rd birthday!!! What cute pics!

    ReplyDelete