Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Leaf Mobile

One of my favorite websites is childcareland.com and they have a daily art project on their website.  They are usually just simple, quick little crafts.   This is one that I found and I thought they turned out really cute. The only thing is, I’m not sure where to find the template once the day has passed…so I can’t help you there. But I’m sure you could find a leaf template online somewhere that would work.

First, we painted the leaves red, orange and yellow which I printed out on cardstock.

IMG_3832_edited-1

IMG_3833

Then I cut them out, punched holes in them and used yarn to string them into mobiles. We hung them from our front window for a nice Fall decoration.

IMG_3834

IMG_3835

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I am such the fall girl. :) Wish I had a little one to do this with. :)

    ReplyDelete