Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Frosty is His Name

I promised Grandma and Grandpa that I would post a picture of our first snowman of the season…so here he is. Well, actually his name is Frosty. Isn’t every snowman named Frosty? We’re very into Frosty right now.

Here is the work in progress…

IMG_4205

And here is the finished product. Daddy is very creative-look at that hat!

IMG_4210_edited-1

Then they wanted to make Frosty…so I drew a few circles on construction paper, found a bag of cotton balls and let them have at it. Who knew they’d be gluing for 30 minutes? Whoo hoo! Only I forgot to take a picture of the final product. Oh well…

IMG_4192 IMG_4193

And just because Grandma and Grandpa are probably going to see this, I have to include a picture that I took today. The first recorded Austin smile.

IMG_4237

No comments:

Post a Comment