Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My big boy is 4!

Has it really been 4 years? Has it ONLY been 4 years? In some ways, it seems like yesterday that I was rolled in for a c-section,   and yet in other ways it seems like these 4 years have lasted a lifetime. One thing I do know though- I have a few more gray hairs than I did 4 years ago!

Here is my sharp, witty, affectionate, cookin’-loving, story-loving, train-loving 4 year old!

IMG_4340  
Here are a few shots of how he got here…

1 day oldIMG_0926

Age 1Garrett's First Birthday 011
Age 2IMG_2147  

Age 3

IMG_3092

Happy Birthday, Buddy! We love you.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures! My 1st baby is 13 today! I know exactly how you feel- it seems like just yesterday, yet it also seems like they have always been here. Thanks for sharing and happy b-day to your little guy!

    ReplyDelete