Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Picture Says it All

I admit, our lives have been pretty chaotic this month. Maybe it’s the new baby, maybe it’s December…but whatever it is, I haven’t been coordinated enough to snap pictures of what we’ve been doing.  So I thought I’d do a post of my favorite snapshots from this month. I hope you like them too!

This is going to come back and haunt him someday ;-)

IMG_4067

“Whoa…who are all of these people staring at me?” 

IMG_4081

My 3 boys-adorable if I do say so myself!

IMG_4119

Baby, it’s cold outside! (coming in from 1st time in the snow)

IMG_4121

Having fun in the snow!

IMG_4131 
Daddy made these hats after Garrett was bummed about his pilgrim hat going in the recycling bin. Oops! But didn’t dad do a great job?

IMG_4097

I hope to do a few posts about some Christmas projects we’ve been doing so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment