Friday, December 10, 2010

TOS Review: Apologia Good Morning, God

apologialogo

Apologia Educational Ministries sent me their new book, Good Morning, God to review.  In case you don’t know already, I love children’s books so was thrilled to receive this in the mail as  I am trying to add some more Christian books to our collection.

GoodmorningGod
This hardcover book is one of those warm, cozy stories that you love to read as your “littles” are cuddled up around you. I wasn’t sure how my kids would like it, but my soon to be 4 year old requests it at least every other day, if not more. And that is saying a lot since we have SO many books to choose from….

The book shows a young boy going through each day of the week, and on each day, he learns about God.  It’s repetitive which is great for little ones, and it really is quite charming. I also like how the pictures display a Christian family incorporating God into their everyday lives. The watercolors pictures are very beautiful and really seem to keep my kids’ attention.

This book retails for $14.00 and would make a great gift for any preschooler. I am happy to add it to our collection.

Click here to see what others are saying about this book!

Disclaimer: I was given this book free of charge in exchange for my honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I love children's books too. This looks like a very sweet book. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete