Friday, February 18, 2011

Doing Some Thinking…

So obviously my blogging has taken a back seat lately…to what you say? Well, we are trying, and I do emphasize trying, to sell our house. About 4 weeks ago we found a house that meets our very high standards.  We put in an offer, it was accepted, and now ours is on the market. Trying to keep a house clean, the stress of not having much luck, and a fair amount of sickness, are all reasons why I haven’t been blogging much.

The “doing some thinking” title is because I am contemplating ending this blog. I do enjoy doing it, but honestly, since having a 3rd child, I find that my “spare” time is so precious that I’m not sure this is what I should be doing. Plus, I’m just not getting a lot of feedback from my “readers”…which kind of fuels the fire in me to continue on with it. Sometimes I ask myself  “does anyone even read this thing?”  I don’t know…I’ll think on it. In the meantime, here is Colin’s latest endeavor. The boy knows what to do with a tube of lipstick!

IMG_4487

3 comments:

  1. I read it Amy! I check in periodically to see if you've updated. I have not been keeping up with my blog lately either, so I completely understand. But if you choose to continue, you will always have at least ONE reader! ;o)
    P.S. You could always keep it but make it private, so the boys can enjoy it someday??! That's the main reason I haven't canceled mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I read it also ! Really enjoy these pictures..they are the cutest ! And I heard the story about Colin's "adventure" with your make-up. He is quite a boy. They must keep you busy; but I know you're doing a fantastic job of being their MOTHER. Good luck on the house situation. Hugs for the boys. Take care, Aunt Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read it once in a while, but don't get here very often...we have 3 as well ages 9,8,and 4. I just looked at my "blog" and noticed the last pics I put up were from the first day of school!

    ReplyDelete